Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My jet system 1400 washing machine isn’t doing a full cycle.

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, my jet system 1400 washing machine isn’t doing a full cycle. It’s stopping half way through . Is there something I can do to sort it ? Thanks Claire
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: front loaded, it’s about 3 years old I think
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: for a few days. I took out the filter in the front and cleaned it and I’ve tried running at different settings in case it was just the 60 deg one that had a problem. The rinse, drain, spin settings work but I have to set them separately.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No I don’t think so
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Good Day

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

can you describe the mistake better to me? For example, if you now start the Spin and Drain program, the first thing to do is to lock the door, then work the drain pump below and then you’re already the drum turning. And gradually the drums have to turn even faster. Is this happening?

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
When I ran the drain setting the machine still has water at the end
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No via chat is fine thanks
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Okay, then either the drain hose is blocked or the pump is blocked or defective. Can you hear the pump working when you start the programme? Does the pump turn?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
everything sounds like normal
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I’m just starting a mini cycle to see what happens
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Okay then try this: if you take the hose from the drain pipe and hold it to a bucket and start the same programme again to check whether the pump pumps the water out once.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
A little bit of water is coming out. The drum isn’t filling or turning
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
It’s just stopped now
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Water is trickling, machine sounds like it’s churning but nothing happening
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Okay, then there is most likely something wrong with the engine. The engine does not turn. You need to open the top cover and check if the belt between the motor and the drum is still on.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I think I’ll just wait and get a service technician to call and look at it next week. Thanks
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Please I wish you the best of luck and success in doing so. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk