Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Please I just to to if you can provide a maintenance for a

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Please I just to to if you can provide a maintenance for a multione stand as the mixer is not working
JA: What's the brand and model of your mixer? How old is it?
Customer: Two years & half
JA: How long has this been going on with your mixer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: type KHH30
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i have used it for cakes pizza
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
File attached (SM7ZL6G)

Good Night

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

if you describe to me what is not working on the device, I will try to give you an online suggestion so that you can maybe fix it. Please describe to me exactly what errors you have. You can of course also book a repair or maintenance. Here is the phone number where you can book a repair: 0344(###) ###-####/p>

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 9 days ago.