Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My mchine keeps coming up with A, My machine is just over 2

Customer Question

My mchine keeps coming up with A
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: My machine is just over 2 years old keeps coming up E18 fault . Ive tried clearingit as the book but still comes
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: ive drained the macchine cleaned the tray and checked the pufor ny rubbish it was clear, i used the emergencycat to get the washing out i put everything bacck filled t he tras itsaid with 2ltrs of water andran the machine onclean adistoped on e18 about 2/3s throu.gh iv tried twice.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the machine is a bosch verio perfect serie4
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Good Day

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Meaning of the error:
The pumping process took too long or did not finish at all. There may be a foreign body in the lint filter or in the drain pump. Did you clean the filter and final pump downstairs? It can of course also be the case that the pump is defective.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Erdal, can you tell me how to get at the filter to clean it please. Terry.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Here is a video tutorial for you as an overview of how to do it: I'm sorry, I can't make a phone call. As soon as another expert is available and accepts your request, you are welcome to call them.

https://youtu.be/f9uS8_0-pWY

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
ive cleand everything other than the lint filter, where abots is it in the machine?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

There are no filters in the machine. If you have cleaned the filter as shown in the video instructions and still get this error message, it is very likely that either the drain hose is blocked or the pump is defective. Please take the drain hose out of the drain pipe and hold it against a bucket. And then test the unit again to see if it is pumping into the bucket.