James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Bissell Advanced carpet cleaner, Model 44l66. I am

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I have a Bissell Advanced carpet cleaner, Model 44l66. I am spraying the carpet, but it's not sucking up the dirty water into the container. Carpet looks cleaner, but I think the dirty water is still in the carpet and will dry with stains reappearing!! Can you help? Thank you *****
JA: How old is your Bissell appliance?
Customer: At a guess 4 years.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bissell carpet cleaner? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This has happened once before and we replaced the front,clear panel as it had separated. We replaced that part and still getting same results.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nothing I can think of.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 9 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator
Expert:  James replied 9 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, I see the previous expert has opted out.

Expert:  James replied 9 days ago.

Start by checking the filter in the waste water compartment as this can get blocked up by debris \ fibres from the carpet and when blcoekd up its unable to vacuum up the water from the carpet.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Close it please. Thanks
Expert:  James replied 9 days ago.

Done, have a good day.