Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I aquired a new Bosch Serie 2 Dishwasher yesterday. It is

Good afternoon,
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I aquired a new Bosch Serie 2 Dishwasher yesterday. It is plumbed in and turned on. All I get are flashing LEDS on "active" and "drying". The only other lights are unlit and they are mix65 Eco50 quick45 and prewash There are start in delayed times ,check water and Salt. I have tried removing the softener function with no joy. Obviously doing something wrong There are no Water supply symbols, and no softener setting LED. It simply will not come on after pressing start for 3 seconds. Please help..
JA: What happened just before your Bosch dishwasher displayed this message?
Customer: Nothing. It was turned on, selected "eco" and pressed "Start " for 3 seconds. Flashing Active light and drying light came on. no screen for messages.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Only got it yesterday. It worked once yesterday evening on trial run on long setting.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that I can think of unless I am doing something very wrong. any suggestions would help.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

There can be several causes. If you want to start a program now, for example, do you hear noises that the expiry finds is working? It is also possible that the door contact switch does not react at the moment and does not recognize that the door is closed. Please open and close the door several times and finally press firmly and try to start a program again.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Worked eventually after opening and closeing the door several times and pressing the buttons several times. So simple realy.

Did I understand correctly that the device works? It is possible that the door contact switch did not react. It could also be that a programme was not yet finished. Please write to me if you need any further information.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Worked once then stopped. I will call you.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I need help now. If you can't help then I shall return it to the supplier. Tell me why it wont work after being switched on, programme selected and nothing happens! The Active light is on the salt and rinse lights are on. Programme 65 deg selected and no other activity. Should not occur with brand new machine so the least you can do is investigate. The programme last night was not interrupted, nor should I be paying for repairs to a brand new machine.