Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Washing machine stopped mid wash no lights showing on

Customer Question

Washing machine stopped mid wash no lights showing on control panel unloaded washing machine drained and cleaned filter turn on power machine press power button machine cheeps no lights on control panel.
JA: What device has a bad screen?
Customer: washing machine Samsung digital inverter eco bubble 8 Kg stopped midway through wash no lights on control panel emptied the machine drained and cleaned the filter plugged back in pressed start button machine cheeped no lights on control panel cheeped again there is power to the socket fuse is good
JA: What Samsung product do you have?
Customer: samsung washing machine digital inverter
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?
Customer: i put all this in my first message
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

If you can't turn the device on at all, you have problems with the power supply. Did you also check the fuse on the plug? It is possible that the fuse on a plug is defective. Did you also check the socket? You can test the socket with another household appliance such as a hair dryer.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
The socket is good the fuse tested is ok there is power to the machine as it cheeps but no light on the control panel.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Okay, if the unit works like this and only the control panel does not respond, it is possible that the cable connection between the control panel and the control electronics is defective. It is also possible that it is just a malfunction. What happens if you switch off the unit and leave the power supply on for at least 1 hour? Normally this will reset the unit and if it is not faulty it will work.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you I will try the 1 hour wait.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Ok please good luck

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No phone call at the moment thank you for your advice I will wait the hour.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

The telephone service is always offered automatically by the system. I have no influence on it. You do not need to accept this offer if you do not need it. First of all, do what I have suggested, then we can still write messages and communicate.