Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I've just bought a bosch SMV$0C00G dishwasher and i would

Customer Question

hi, i've just bought a bosch SMV$0C00G B dishwasher and i would like to know whether the machine has a service void to the bottom rear to allow water pipes to pass behind
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

No, there is no hatch for the water pipe. Usually a drain hose and a water inlet hose are integrated. What do you want to do exactly? Write me in detail what you want to do and I can give him information and suggestions accordingly.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal