Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

The outer glass door has shattered on my Zanussi gas

Customer Question

Hi, the outer glass door has shattered on my Zanussi gas cooker-I think it is about 15 years old- model number zcm611. I think the model is no longer manufactured. I can't afford a new cooker. Can you recommend someone who would be able to replace the glass for me?
JA: How long has this been going on with your Zanussi appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It shattered a few days ago. I haven't been in touch with anyone yet.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No but I could send you a photo if you tell me how
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Is someone looking in to my question? How long will it be before I receive an answer? Thanks
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Good Night

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

First of all, please give me the pnc number of your device, which is on the nameplate. The first thing I can do is check whether spare parts are still available for the device. After that, I can also recommend where and how to have it carried out regarding repairs. But I need this information so that I can help you.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
The model number is ***** and it is a Zanussi gas cooker about 15 years old. it is the outer glass that has smashed. The inner glass is still intact. I can't find a pic number.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

You will find the type plate when you open the door on the right or left side.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
There isn’t a type plate where you say. Can you just use the model number?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

I'm really sorry but the outer glass is no longer made. I have just searched three suppliers but it is no longer supplied. I am really very sorry.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Is it possible for me to buy the same size glass and get someone to fix it?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

I am really very sorry but you will hardly find that someone does that to you. You can call a window or glass company yourself if you want and ask them to do it. A technician for household appliances will certainly not be able to do it for you.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you for your advice
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Please I wish you the best of luck and success in doing so. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk