Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We didn’t take out the transport bolts and the machine has

Customer Question

We didn’t take out the transport bolts and the machine has gone into protection mode
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Just got it today beko WTL 94151b
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We’ve tried most of the different types of set washes but with the same results. It fills with water, then empties to end the cycle?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It went on one wash before the transport bolts got removed from the back.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

it may be that a plug or a small hose has been removed from the right place due to the shock. It may be that the water level switch has come off the hose. Or the plug from the engine. Here is a video tutorial on what I mean by the water level switch. Take a look at the component and check the same wording on your device. The plug and the hoses must be inserted correctly. https://youtu.be/2pIVkAxWSXg

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I’ve removed the top cover of the washing machine and see no component fitting the description viewed in the video link sent to me?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Here is a link with photos of what it could look like:

https://www.google.com/search? q=beko+water+level+switch&client=safari&channel=iphone_bm&source=hp&ei=arSNYKO8Kou7gwfl077oAg&oq=beko+level+sw&gs_lcp=ChFtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1ocBABGAAyBggAEBYQHjIGCAAQFhAeMgYIABAWEB4yBggAEBYQHjIFCCEQoAE6BQgpEKABOgcIKRAKEKABOgQIKRAKOggIKRAWEB0QHjoCCCk6BQgpELEDOgYIKRAWEB46CwguELEDEIMBEJMCOggIABCxAxCDAToLCC4QsQMQxwEQowI6CAguELEDEIMBOgIIADoFCAAQsQM6AgguOgUIABDJAzoLCC4QxwEQrwEQkwI6BAgAEAo6CAguEMcBEK8BOgQIABATOggIABAWEB4QEzoECAAQDToGCAAQDRAeUNMiWMVeYO5qaANwAHgAgAFliAH9BpIBBDExLjGYAQCgAQGwAQ8&sclient=mobile- gws-wiz-hp

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

I cannot do the telephone service I wrote to you as well. As soon as another expert accepts your request, they will be more than happy to call you. I can still help via the chat.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Would the transport bolts if not removed from the back of the machine have put the appliance into protection mode ?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

The unit has no protection mode. If the unit is faulty, it will not start. Then an error message would appear. In your case, the unit starts feeling it with water and stops and stops again immediately. If the water feels and if the control electronics cannot risk an amount of water, it stops automatically and then it is also pumped out. Even with transport safety screws you would have got this same error.

Because you have run it with transport safety screws, either something has broken or a plug connection has broken or what I have written to you is faulty and must be checked.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
It’s not agitating or spinning and reaching the bottom of the water level switch rubber pipe do I have to remove any other panels ?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Yes, they may also remove the rear wall and shine a torch into the bucket. If you remove the rear wall, also check the motor at the bottom. Please also check the plug of the motor.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
The water enters the drum, filled up then the program is still for as short while then it drains and end program and door reopens
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Yes, I described that to you earlier. When a programme starts, water is now filled and the water level switch regulates it. If a certain water level is not reached within a certain time, the programme is stopped.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
The motor appears to be intact with plugs in place and have unplugged and reinserted the water level switch but it’s difficult to unplug the rubber pipe that goes down to the bottom of the drum. The end of the rubber pipe feels as if it’s on a connector that goes onto the drum itself. Shall I unplug this rubber connector away from its connection point?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Yes, pull out the small rubber hose from the switch and blow through it once in the direction of the drum. Also pull out the plug from the level switch and plug it back in. And then test the machine again. But this time start only the programme Spin and drain. And first test whether the motor and the pump finish the programme normally.

I am not online for 15 minutes. But after 15 minutes I'm back.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I disconnected the bottom end of the pipe and blew down the line before reconnecting it both ends again and re-plugged the water level switch and placed on a drain and spin wash but still the same result???
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Okay then, I'm really sorry but then either a car is damaged or the control electronics are causing this error. I would advise you to switch off the unit and disconnect it from the power supply for at least 6-12 hours. After 6-12 hours, start the Spin and drain programme again. And test if it completes a programme.