Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Liehberr freezer alarm is going off. I reset from 7 to zero

Liehberr freezer alarm is going off. I reset from 7 to zero and it still goes off.
JA: Do you know the model of your Liebherr freezer? How old is it?
Customer: Model 6256-10 Purchased in 2008
JA: How long has this been going on with your Liebherr freezer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Moved all items near fan. That was the problem a couple years ago and have reset it several times. I just reset it to negative one and it stopped beeping
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Last week we removed ice from behind lower drawer and that helped

Good Night

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

I am really very sorry that you have such a problem. Such an error can occur if the door seal, fan, thermostat work incorrectly. It is also a sign of ice build-up. I would recommend switching off the device completely and disconnecting it from the power supply. It is recommended to leave it switched off for 12-24 hours, remove all ice spots and clean the door seal. Switch it on again after 12 p.m. - midnight and try it out. How to create a reset. If it is not broken it will work.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
We had ice build up last week and removed the ice. Do you think we should just unplug wait a minute and replug?

You are welcome to do it for 1 minute. But it could cause the same error again in a short time. It is always recommended to do it for 12-24 hours. But in the end it is your decision.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
We’re are leaving it plugged in for refer food and turned off freezer to defrost.

Ok