Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Sorry.... again. our fridge model E442BRXFDU5, product

Customer Question

sorry....sam again. our fridge model E442BRXFDU5, product 25548-A one door fridge and the door isnt shutting easily. when it is shut it seals correctly, but when the door is open and you give it a "nudge" to shut it it swings back but seems to run out of puff or even meet some very gentle resistance about 200ml before becoming completely closed
JA: What's the brand and model of your fridge? How old is it?
Customer: F&P fridge. model already provided and 2.5 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it has evolved over time (say, 8-12 months?) and we have tried google but no useful info there. we have given fridge thorough clean and no obvious obstruction
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no.....all info supplied
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 12 days ago.

Good Night

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

there could be several reasons why the door does not close automatically when you want to push it. It is possible that the door is warped. The hinges on the door may be loose. But it can also be that the door seal is not 100 percent in the position so that it is warped. It is very difficult for me to decide from a distance what exactly is. Please check the door hinges first and also check the door once to see if it is warped. You can also use a spirit level to see exactly whether the door is straight in some corners.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal