Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Trying to download a user manual as i have a problem with

trying to download a user manual as i have a problem with washing machine. Website does not recognise my En-r number
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: front loading; not sure maybe 6-7 years
JA: What have you tried so far with your washer?
Customer: different cycles and different options within the cycle we use. It is touchscreen. Also I have unplugged etc. and restarted
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i can give you photo of label on machine

Good Day

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Please write me the exact manufacturer Rum DE number which is written on the nameplate. I will try to find an instruction manual for you. Also describe to me what kind of problem you have with the device. I can try him online to help solve the problem.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
WM14T660GB/01
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
THE WASHING MACHINE WILL NOT BEGIN ITS CYCLE. WE HAVE TRIED DIFFEREN CYCLES TO SEE IF IT JUST STUCK BUT IT WILL NOT BEGIN ON ANY OF THEM. i HAVE TURNED THE MACHINE ON AND OFF BUT IT STILL WILL NOT START. tHERE ARE NO FAULT MESSAGES ON THE MACHINE

Please wait a moment, apparently this number really does not exist. I'll keep looking and get back to you.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
File attached (2LQ5Q11)

Unfortunately, there is an error in the system, it simply does not find this model. Can you send me a photo of the control panel and the display when it is switched on? I will try to help you online.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
File attached (722T411)

Can you not choose any other programme at all now? For example, if you want to start the programme Spin and drain, it does not work? Which symbols flash when you press the start button?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
none of the programs start. There is a star button (like a favourite) that comes on; dont really remember it before

I'm really sorry, the first thing I'm going to do is look for and find your instruction manual. It may take some time. I ask for your patience.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
just checked again; no cycles will start. The star button seems to be a favorite ok (shortcut) but the cycle will go to it but even if you change the shortcut, none of the cycles will begin

What happens if you hold down the start button for 10 seconds?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
The screen is not really even touch screen; it is like it sees your finger near it and the button will operate when you are within couple of millimetres of it. Touching it for 10 seconds has no effect

No, they can really keep their hands off it. It registers your fingers for at least 5-10 seconds. Please do that.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No change at all

Please try this: switch off the appliance, then switch on the appliance again for 1 minute, open and close the appliance at least three times and finally close the appliance once more and hold it firmly closed. Try to start a programme

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Still no change; nothing will start

I would advise him to switch off the unit and disconnect it from the power supply for the time being. It is also possible that the control electronics are malfunctioning. This will also cause a reset. Switch it off and leave it disconnected from the power supply for at least one to two hours. Then try switching it on again. Until then, I will try to download the correct documentation for the unit.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.

Please