Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We have a Bosch Logixx sms69l02 uk dishwasher. Error code

We have a Bosch Logixx sms69l02 uk dishwasher. Error code E02. It is not heating the water. Where is the NTC/thermostor located?
JA: What happened just before your Bosch dishwasher displayed this message?
Customer: it was doing a wash and it finished as usual, but it still had water in the bottom when we opened the door. It seems it did the wash without hot water as the dishes were clean but cold.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: this happened last night. We ran a quick rinse this morning which came up with an E02 error code as well. We are trying to find the thermostor to test that first.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no, that’s it. Just want to find where the thermostor is.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

it is very likely that the heater or the control electronics are defective. With this error message there is always a 5% probability that the sensor, 20% the heating and 70-80% always the controller is unfortunately defective. I would recommend switching the device off completely. Also switch off the power supply. And then the first thing to do is to check the heater. Hansa to measure a multimeter? Can you measure a resistance value?

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
we can do those things, but where are they located? Where on the machine is the thermostor or the heating element?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No, just tell me where the heating element / thermostor is.

Okay that's fine if you have the right tools. If you're patient, can you send me a message at 8pm? Then I'll be off my big computer with all the paperwork. I can give you detailed information on where the components are located and how to check them. I am on the road right now and can help you online. Would that work?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ok, I'll send another message at 8pm.

Ok Perfect

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
We found the heating element. There is electrical resistance on the heating element and thermostor; does that mean the PCB board is faulty?

Hello first of all a good evening. If you have measured resistance values, then unfortunately the heating element and the thermostat, respectively, are in order. Then it is very likely that the heating relay or the connection point on the control board is defective. I am really very sorry. Yes, you need new control electronics. Can you tell me how old the unit is?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Its 2009.

Okay, it has a certain age. Normally, in our experience, equipment older than 5-8 years is no longer repairable. Because it is not profitable. Other components could also break down little by little. It is much better if you invest your money in a newer device. But in the end, of course, it's your decision.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you Erdal, you have been most helpful. We will look into the cost of a replacement Power Control Board and also research a new dishwasher!

Please I wish you the best of luck and success in doing so. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk