Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My fan on the microwave cuts out after 2seconds, neff

My fan on the microwave cuts out after 2seconds
JA: What's the brand and model of your microwave? How old is it?
Customer: neff c17mro2nob/11
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff microwave? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it cut out yesterday and it is unusable I haven’t tried anything
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I am no good with electricals and I am on my own

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

if such an error occurs, the transformer or magnetron is usually faulty or defective. Please fill this out first: switch off the power supply for 10 minutes. Then switch on the power supply for 1 minute. And then immediately switch off the power supply again for 10 minutes. How to create a reset. If it is not broken it will work.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Neff microwave fan cuts out after two seconds

I am sorry that you faced this problem!

With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Please email me back when i have found the plug

You can always write a message again when you have done what I suggested. I am always at your disposal.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok just doing the first ten minutes

Ok good luck

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have done all you said and it still cuts off after two seconds
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
What do I do now?

Okay, if it still doesn't work after that, then unfortunately it's defective. It must be professionally checked and repaired if necessary. Do you still have a guarantee?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Are you still there?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No it is about four to five years old

Okay then, unfortunately, you have to book a repair if you absolutely want the device to work again. It is still an acceptable age where you can still invest money. Here is the free phone number where you can book a repair: 0344(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Who can I call
Customer: replied 13 days ago.

Please I wish you the best of luck and success in doing so. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok I have booked an engineer

Please Have a nice Evening