Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Am I able to switch television from standby to on without

Am I able to switch television from standby to on without remote
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Toshiba 58 in
JA: How long has this been going on with your Toshiba appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We have lost remote today and cannot get TV on
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

In order to be able to help you best, ***** ***** the correct model number of the device. Most of the time there are always buttons on the right or left side. They have a power button and volume button and program buttons. Or you also have a button for the connection option selection. Please check on the right or left side of the TV.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal