Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My washing machine just stopped washing and rinsing, It's

My washing machine just stopped washing and rinsing
JA: How old is your washer? Have you checked if the drain hose is clogged?
Customer: It's about 2 yrs old
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Since yesterday when I put a wash on. First water came out from somewhere. Didn't seem to come from under it nor from the plug hole I have tried resetting it and putting on another wash but even though it emptied the soap powder it did seem to be washing in it and it seemed stuck on a continuous wash cysle
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The water didn't flood the floors again after the first time but I did see a sign of water very very dripping from the door but came to nothing It wouldn't rinse so I had to put it on a rinse cycle to do that
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

First of all, you really have to check where the leak is. There was a seal on the door or you did not close the detergent drawer properly or the detergent drawer is blocked. Please check first of all from where the water is running out very carefully.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
The leak didn't happen after the first time.. I checked the seals.. I then resumed another was and even though the detergent disappeared from the drawer it only seemed like it was getting washed in water that was previously used. It wouldn't empty and neither did it keep washing and stopping to fill a bit more. When it turned and stopped for a second it was fill back up with filthy water
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I'm not paying extra money on top of the £5. That's just a money making scheme

It is possible that their end pump is blocked. Here is a video guide for you as an overview of how to clean it:

https://youtu.be/f9uS8_0-pWY

But of course it can also be other reasons. It is very complicated for me to decide from a distance what exactly is going on with you.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you I will try that and get back to you.

Please good luck

Customer: replied 4 days ago.

Please

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** to have fixed the problem. Do you have a video on the Beko washing machine on how to do the main pump please

I'm really sorry, I can look but I can't promise him that I can find a manual mainly for your model. As soon as I find something I will send it to you.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you very much :-)

Please

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I did respond to you.
You said you would get back to me to let me know if you find a video about cleaning the main pump of the Beko washing machine.

I'm really sorry but I haven't found your exact model number yet. Here is another Beko washing machine Vinckestrasse 10 Dortmund for your reference. If I find one with your model, I will of course send it to you.

https://youtu.be/V3UCSYPvWCE

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
I think it was Ok to use but trying to explain via messages was not all that easy. The idea of paying £16.00 for a call was more than I was willing to do. When I did get a YouTube video to watch it wasn't one of my washing machine as they couldn't find one for my model. It's 2 years old and was a new model out when I brought it so I would have thought one was out by now. It did help one issue watching the YouTube video but I had already done that myself but not to the extent it showed so done it again. I don't think I will use the App again sorry as it wasn't for me. Erdal Zal was very polite and even if sometimes the answer was a bit of a wait, he did his best under the circumstances, so thank you for your help.