Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I set controls as I normally do but when I press "start" it

I set controls as I normally do but when I press "start" it only bleeps twice and key marker on screen flashes
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Bosch Vario Perfect and about 8 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Last time used May1, Saturday
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Has always worked perfectly

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Please describe to me which symbols you see on the control panel and display. It may be that the door contact switch does not recognize that the door is closed or you have activated the key lock. Please describe which symbols you see on the control panel or display.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
My wife now wishes to buy a new machine, so there is no need to further continue this call. Many thanks for your support.

It really came maybe just a small glitch or a key lock would really not like to try them do you not need my help anymore? I would be very happy if I could help you.