Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Panasonic Microwave/Grill/Oven which does not have

I have a Panasonic Microwave/Grill/Oven which does not have a light and the turntable does not work. I assume the problem is when I first used it I wanted to defrost butl
JA: What Panasonic product do you have?
Customer: NN-CT55JW
JA: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?
Customer: I have defrosted used as a conventional oven but assume because turntable not working grill only works of say a half of a slice of bread.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes when I loaded machine with item for defrosting I left tray in so that when I opened the door there was an 'explosion'

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

There is a very high probability that a short circuit was caused. First of all, check the fuse on the plug to see if it is still OK. If the fuse and the power supply at the socket are still OK and still do not work, then it is very likely that the control electronics are defective. Please check the things and then you write me a message.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
As machine works this can only mean that the plug is OK

Okay, I didn't know that the unit could still be switched on now. She wrote me that there was an explosion of the device. If a programme is started now, it will not stop heating at all?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Because the turntable does not work when on grill only part of the item gets cooked. Assume there should be a light then you could see if the turntable was working

If the unit does not heat and the light does not work, it is very likely that the control electronics are working incorrectly. Please fill in this: turn off the power supply for 15 minutes. Then switch on for 1 minute. And then switch off the power supply again for 15 minutes. Then switch it on and try it out.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Grill still works but turntable and light still does not

Then I am really sorry but it may be that the short circuit in the motor for the plate and the light bulb has destroyed it.

Unfortunately, it is not a malfunction but a defect. The two things must be professionally checked and replaced if necessary. If you give me the exact model number of the appliance, I can look up the cost of the two replacement parts.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
The box delivered in says its a Panasonic NN-CT55JW which one of the models indicated in handbook which was supplied

Okay, I ask you now for patience, I will first try to find the right spare part for you.