Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I need to change bulb for my kenwood microwave, K25MMS14, i

Hi i need to change bulb for my kenwood microwave
JA: Do you know the model of your Kenwood microwave? How old is it?
Customer: K25MMS14
JA: How long has this been going on with your Kenwood microwave? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i tried to find a repair manual online but found nothing no video online as well
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: its just the bulb that need to be replaced
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Do you have my email address?

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

I'm really sorry, but replacing a microwave lightbulb is very complicated. To do this, you would have to completely remove the covers from the entire device. It is not advisable to carry out repairs on your own with microwaves. There is a risk of imprisonment if you do something wrong that emits wrong microwave radiation. But if you want to do it anyway, you have to remove the entire cover.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thanks for your message
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Can I have any video or manual telling how to change the bulb?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
For KENWOOD K25MMS14 microwave

There is no manual for the assembly of the bulb. It is copyrighted by the manufacturer. It is only approved for technicians because it deals with risky components or microwave radiation. That is why there is no video manual. You have to remove the cover completely by yourself to access the bulb. I am really very sorry.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok. Thanks. I can remove the cover
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
These are just 5 screws
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Is there anything else that I need to consider to remove the back cover?

You must completely remove the screws where the cover is held. Please check around the unit.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Is there any repair manual for this model?

As I said, it is where the jack is legally protected and no instructions are made for private persons. I can check if I can find an exploded view for you. You will have to be patient.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok. Please

Okay no problem. I'll search for you.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I just opened the microwave top
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I can see the bulb

Right now you can take out the bulb and replace it. Have you already bought a new light bulb?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have yet to buy one
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Just placed an order on Amazon

Okay here is a link where you can order a set. Or you can look for an identical one at your local hardware store.

https://www.espares.co.uk/product/es510048/universal-e17-ses-15w-microwave-lamp

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
This is the bulb
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Just took it out
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
2A 250V

In many models, the bulb can be rotated. On yours it is plugged in. It is not a problem at all. The main thing is that you are satisfied.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have placed the order for the bulb
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Lets see what I get
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thanks for your help. It seems I shall take it from here

I'm really pleased that they made it. You can always write a message again if you need help. I am always at your disposal.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.

Please