Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a hoover condenser tumble dryer and it wont run a

Hi i have a hoover condenser tumble dryer and it wont run a cycle. It keeps coming up with e22 on the display and then turns off
JA: Are you getting any error codes or messages from your Hoover dryer? How old is it?
Customer: Yes, code is e22 and it is about 2-3 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hoover dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: A few days. I ha e tried emptying all the filters to see if that makes a difference but no
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I dont think so

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

This error message means that your condensate pump cannot pump out the water. On his condensation container in the top of the device? Or is the condensed water pumped away directly into the drain pipe with a hose?

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Hi, its in the top of the device

Okay, then you have a valve or a condensation water pump at the bottom. You have to check once at the back of the rear wall whether you can immediately reach the condensation water tank at the bottom. You may have to remove the entire rear wall to access the tank at the bottom. You must switch off the power supply once and clean the condensation water pump with float switch. But before that, test this again: switch off the unit, take out the heat exchanger at the bottom and tilt the unit forward 45° and wait 30 seconds. After 30 seconds, stand the unit up straight again and dry the damp spots at the bottom, put the heat exchanger back in and test the unit once.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I tried it, and a lot of water came out. It came up with the same message again after

Okay, if it still doesn't get better after that, then it could really be that the float switch or the condensate pump is blocked or defective. It needs to be opened up and cleaned once. And then tested again. Here is a video tutorial for you as an overview of what I mean exactly: https://youtu.be/3R_RYO6jSOs

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thankyou for your help, i am going go try and find a video with my make of dryer in it

Please I wish you the best of luck and success in doing so. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk