James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I need a new Belling integrated cooker hood 9682, About 20

I need a new Belling integrated cooker hood 9682
JA: Do you know the model of your Belling appliance? How old is it?
Customer: About 20 years old fl 106
JA: How long has this been going on with your Belling appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Stopped working a week ago tried nothing so far seems motor gone
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no might have been slow to start

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Belling product ranges go obsolete after around 8-12 years, as such if your looking to replace the hood I would start by looking at the website here which has a range of types and styles you can look at to see one which matches the dimensions you require.