James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

We bought our Biko dishwasher DFS05010W on 23/4/2019 and

We bought our Biko dishwasher DFS05010W on 23/4/2019 and recently it has not been cleaning dishes fully, and also the crockery has a gritty feel at the end of the programme
JA: Are there any error codes or blinking lights on your Beko dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: our beko dw is not cleaning the loads also the crockery feels gritty when programme is completed
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: since we’ve had it, we have tried various programmes. We bought on 23/4/2019.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not really, we do use the best dw tablets, rinse aid etc.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Do you use the water softener feature and if so is it getting through a lot of salt?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
We used the water checking strip when we first bought the dw, we were uncertain of the result so we used salt to be on the safe side, even though to light indicator lit showing salt not necessary.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Tell you what don’t bother, this sounds like a moneymaking scam. Refund my £5 immediately.

I would imagine the deposits you are seeing are related to a problem with the softener failing.

You could see if Beko would be willing to pick this up under a defect 2 years on, otherwise its a case of arrange a service engineer to attend strip out the softener and replace it.

A firm such as here would do such works if Beko decline.