Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

Just moved into new home, no instructions how do I get the

Just moved into new home, no instructions how do I get the heating on
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Valiant eco tec pro
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The dial has bits you either pull out or in for the timer I guess. Done that both ways nothing
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It's on in the left hand side a red light and a green light are both on
JA: What's the brand and model of your lighting? How old is it?
Customer: No more than a year, Vallisnt ecotec pre
JA: How long has this been going on with your lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Eco tec Pro sorry

Good evening, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

Do you have a room thermostat?

Also, it would be useful to know the current system pressure reading.
_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

You might see automated adverts for phone support. I'm not available for a phone call today, but we can continue via this Q&A topic.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Room thermostat yes crrent system reading ?

What is the exact model of the boiler? If you're unsure, please tell me the G.C. number shown on the label on the boiler casing (or it might be behind a flap if there is one).

I haven't heard back from you.
If you tell me the make and model of the various appliance and controls, I can provide you with instructions manuals.  In the meantime, if you locate the room thermostat then it might simply be the case that it hasn't been turned up.