Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Saeco Minuto Focus HD8761. 5 years (approx) The

Customer Question

I have a Saeco Minuto Focus HD8761.
JA: How old is your Saeco appliance?
Customer: 5 years (approx)
JA: How long has this been going on with your Saeco appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The Brew Group (BU) returns to the wrong Home position.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have accessed the Test Menus and the Home position and Work position appear to be reversed. The gears are properly aligned when reassembled and the micro switch operates properly - is it a CPU problem?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 23 days ago.

Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 21 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Alina-Moderator
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

If the brewing group starts in the correct position and then comes out in the wrong position, it is very likely that the control electronics are wrong. I am really very sorry. Please check again whether the group is OK and test it again. If it does not work, the device must be professionally checked and replaced if necessary. Do you still have a guarantee?

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal