Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My washing machine will no complete it's cycle. I's a front

Customer Question

Hi there my washing machine will no complete it's cycle.
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: I's a front loader.
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'ts a Front loader and is approxiamately 3 years old.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Well yes,it's a Bush washing machine and is full of water where it stopped mid- cycle. My name is***** pulker close.littlemore road,Cowley,Oxford. ox4 3lg can you help me? I can't find my paperwork.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

it could be that your drain pump is blocked or defective. The drain hose may also be blocked. Can you also tell me what model number you have? Do you have any guarantee or insurance? If so, can you tell me the guarantee location or the insurance location? Here is a video guide for you as an overview of what you can already do independently: https://youtu.be/f9uS8_0-pWY

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal