Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Fridge light not functioning on an Electrolux Freshplus

Customer Question

Fridge light not functioning on an Electrolux Freshplus fridge freezer.
JA: What Electrolux product do you have?
Customer:###-##-####00
JA: What have you tried so far with your Electrolux product?
Customer: cannot locate light bulb to figure out how it can be activated or replaced
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 23 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Can you describe to me exactly which lighting you mean? Do you mean the internal interior lighting in the refrigerator? Is the device or the cooling still working, is the compressor still running?

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
The problem is the internal light. The device is still working and cooling
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 23 days ago.

I ask you for a little patience. I first have to download the documents so that I can give you a proposal.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 23 days ago.

Here is a link please exploded view. You may have to lift it down with a screwdriver. Please open the exploded view and check the component 550.

https://shop.electrolux.co.uk/search?q=%3Arelevance%3Apnc%3A92503454800&page=3&pagesize=20

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I do not see where the light bulb is located and how it can be replaced
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 23 days ago.

Have you received my link, have you opened the exploded view and have you looked at position 550?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I have looked at the exploded view. Part 550 appears to be only the cover strip. What do I do after I remove the cover strip?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 23 days ago.

Once you have removed the cover, you need to check whether you have an LED board for the lighting or a simple light bulb. The manufacturer does not specify whether it is an LED or a normal, simple light bulb that needs to be replaced.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
It looks like a circuit board ( I presume that is what you describe as an LED board.
Is it that board that needs to be replaced?
If so, how is it removed and how do I source a replacement part?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 23 days ago.

Yes, it is the LED board. You can loosen it with screws. It is only plugged in. This is position 587D

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Where can I resource a replacement part 587?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 23 days ago.

Here is a link for you where you can order it.