James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a hand held vacuum cleaner ModelHNVC220BCZ01. In

Customer Question

I have a hand held vacuum cleaner ModelHNVC220BCZ01. In England what is the voltage of the charger and whAT ADAPTOR DO i NEED
JA: Who makes your vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: bLACK AND dECKER - ONE MONTH
JA: How long has this been going on with your BLACK+DECKER vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO RE-CHARGE THE HAND HELD CLEANER
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 19 days ago.

Expert:  James replied 18 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Input: 120V, 60Hz 8W

Output: 24V DC 210mA