Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

Rob.I have a Norse sk135 bought just 3 months ago. It

Customer Question

Good morning Rob.I have a Norse sk135 bought just 3 months ago. It stopped working and can’t get it to work. This was only the second time used. Regards Stewart
JA: Who makes your appliance?
Customer: Norse
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have left it all weekend and it will not start. Nothing as am an OAP and not sure where to begin. Changed a fuse only
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It stopped very suddenly.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 20 days ago.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Still waiting
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Still awaiting patiently on someone getting back to me.
Expert:  Tim JA replied 19 days ago.

Good afternoon Stewart, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

I strongly recommend that you regard this as faulty, and don't make any attempt to repair it - there's an easy resolution to that. Since the product is only 3 months old, you have a statutory right to ask the retailer for a replacement or a refund.

In case you aren't aware, you have considerable rights as a consumer under the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Since the fault occurred within six months of purchase, the onus is on the merchant to prove that the fault wasn't introduced during manufacture.

If it turns out that you missed something in the instructions, and the retailer helps you to understand, then no harm has been done and you'll have a functioning product. If the retailer can't find that you've done anything wrong, then they'll be legally obliged to replace it or refund you.
_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.