Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My hotpoint fridge freezer needs a repair, Model number

Customer Question

My hotpoint fridge freezer needs a repair
JA: Do you know the model of your Hotpoint fridge? How old is it?
Customer: Model number FF187LG
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: There is damage inside bottom of fridge and the top of freezer door white plastic suction has split .
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I would like an engineer to look at it. Think it is over 5 years old. Can't find original receipt but found earlier plans from 2014, I think.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Good Day

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

I would be happy to advise you, we can repair the device yourself and procure the spare parts. But of course if you have a guarantee or insurance, it is better to have it repaired. You only have to tell me once with which insurance company or manufacturer it is insured or guaranteed. Accordingly, I can give him a service number where you can book a repair.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Domestic and General
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Okay, if you have insurance, then you have to call this service number and register with your personal details and book a repair appointment. Here is the free phone number:

0800(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
All I want is a repair from a visiting engineer. It needs replacing as I have been paying for insurance for a few years now.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
The parts I mean not the entire fridge freezer
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

I wrote you a message earlier with the free service number where you can call and book a repair appointment. Didn't you get my message?