Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We have had this dishwasher just 2 years having had a new

Customer Question

We have had this dishwasher just 2 years having had a new kitchen fitted. Mechanical is is fine but the touch switch on the top of door does not always work so there is a problem with this switch. How can it be resolved? Please
JA: What's the brand and model of your dishwasher?
Customer: Biko model DIS 16R10
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Electric to the machine is fine, the switch has been playing up now for 4 weeks, sometimes it works but then it doesn’t
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: it is just the touch switch on the top of the door that is the problem
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Good Day

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

It is possible that your touch control surface is causing such an error due to moisture. When using the device, check that you have no wet fingers. If it still does not work sporadically, then it may be that the control electronics are faulty. Since it has to be checked properly, the control electronics have to be replaced if necessary. Please really check or test for a week if you still have the same problem with dry fingers.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal