Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I recently bought a bbq from you and even I opened it there

Customer Question

I recently bought a bbq from you and even I opened it there was 2 parts missing would like to get them sent out to me please
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Its just over a week old it's the American smoker charcoal bbq(###) ###-####JA: What's the brand and model of your smoker?
Customer: Home
JA: What have you tried so far with your smoker?
Customer: Went back to the shop but they had none in stock anywhere
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No just need the 2 parts the metal leg supports
Expert:  Tim JA replied 19 days ago.

Good afternoon, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

Given that your appliance is brand new, there is a very easy resolution to any fault with the the product.

In case you aren't aware, you have considerable rights as a consumer under the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Since the fault occurred within six months of purchase, the onus is on the merchant to prove that the fault wasn't introduced during manufacture.

This means that the responsibility lies with the retailer, not the manufacturer - they are legally obliged to replace it or refund you.
_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.