Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My parents have a Bosch fridge KSV29NW30G, and the two

Customer Question

Hello, my parents have a Bosch fridge KSV29NW30G, and the two shelves on the inside door have been slipping downwards and yesterday the top one fell through completely onto the bottom one, breaking one. Please can you advise me whether a new shelf will solve the problem, as we are not sure if the shelf fitting has got ‘stetched’ Overtime or whether the moulded part in the door is to blame.
JA: How old is your Bosch fridge?
Customer: hope this makes sense, thnakyou kathryn spooner
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Both shelves have been slipping a bit over the last few months, and it has jus got progressively worse. Now one is broken and we need advice.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It is only 5 years old which would suggest a design fault.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Nothing more to add- just need advice now!
Expert:  Daniel replied 14 days ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your fridge. Lets see if i can help you on this.

If the door shelfs have dropped down then its either the trays themselves or the door liners have broken.

Look on the door were the trays fit and see if the lugs have broken. If so then the door will need to be replaced.

But if the lugs on the door are fine then its more then likely just the trays which you can replace from there.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok the lugs are not broken what is reference no for shelf replacement needs to hold the milk bottle
Expert:  Daniel replied 13 days ago.

The milk bottle tray part number is *****

The other trays are 00740228.