KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

When I press the button to commence wash, it is then goes

When I press the button to commence wash, it is green then goes red and no wash. Please can you help.
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Zanussi Lindo 100. I think about 5 years but would need to check.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Zanussi appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It only happened today. I did try unplugging it, but that didn't work.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The delay button above the wash button also goeds green then red and it make a bleeping sound.

Good evening,

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your appliance today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance.

I understand how frustrating that can be.

To help me better assist you, please provide its complete model number (from the label/rating plate located inside the door).

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Just checking.

OK, Thanks.

If you do not have the model number please provide its PNC number (starts with 9...)

On some Zanussi models those flashing Green and Red buttons indicate an error code.

Without the information requested in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

If it starts to fill then stops then this indicates a fault with motor that is faulty and will need replacement.

However, if it won't fill at all then I am afraid the door lock and/or control is faulty and will need replacement.

I hope this helps, please do not hesitate to ask any follow up questions.
I hope you enjoyed your experience with justanswer.co.uk today.
Have a wonderful evening.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Sorry Kevin, I'm new to this hence delay in replying. Thank you for all your advice, however, the machine is now working - it must just have been a blip! Thank you again..

Excellent :)

You are welcome and Good Luck.