James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

How to start it, Don’t know not new, Power start quick

Customer Question

How to start it
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Don’t know not new
JA: The Appliance Technician can help you find the model number; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Power start quick start. But only get cold air
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: there is a mob for time and weight but that makes no difference
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Given up waste of time
Expert:  James replied 10 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number of your appliance?

Expert:  James replied 9 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this stage, but happy to elaborate once you provide the addition info.
For now I hope you may find this initial guidance useful.

Where your not getting warm air it points to an electrical fault most likely on the thermostat, check there is no voltage going to the heater, once confirmed then check the stat is providing a call for heat, where there is a call for heat this points to the PCB being faulty.