Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Beko built in dishwasher and I have just filled it

Customer Question

I have a Beko built in dishwasher and I have just filled it with salt but the salt light is still on, When I run a cycle all the items come out with a film of salt on them and I have to run it again to get them clean. This has happened a number of times in the last two months
JA: What happened just before the light on your Beko dishwasher came on?
Customer: Nothing, the washer seemed normal
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About two months. I have tried pouring hot water into the salt dispenser to clear it out and I have run a dishwasher cleanser in the machine with no items in it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
hello?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

There are several reasons for such an error. It may be that the sensor is faulty. But it can also be that it is just a disturbance. Turn off the device once and open the salt compartment and stir it with a spoon for at least 30 seconds. After that, do his program of waiting 5 minutes and then sleep. I want to go out again for the next 30 minutes that has been bad. If not then the sensor is defective.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank you. I don't understand 'do his program of waiting 5 minutes and then sleep'
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

I'm really sorry my automatic correction programme reacted incorrectly. I am really very sorry

I meant that you should start the programme and after 5-30 minutes it should delete the salt light vision by itself.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
OK I will try this
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Please good luck

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
This has not sorted the problem out
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Okay, if nothing has changed and the problem is still there, then it is very likely that the salt valve or the sensor is defective. It must be professionally checked and replaced if necessary. If you want to replace it yourself, I would need the production number from your type plate so that I can check how much it costs and where you can order it.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have called an engineer
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

All right, no problem. You can always message me again if you need information. I am always at your disposal. I wish you the best of luck and success.