Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My washer is Zanussi Turbodry 1000..model WDA 10SSW. After

Customer Question

My washer is Zanussi Turbodry 1000..model WDA 10SSW. After using the dryer the door is stuck and doesnot open. this happened for the first time..
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 19 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

I need the pnc number which is on the nameplate. I don't have an overview of which device you have. I can't find a suitable device under this model number that you have specified. It may be that you have an emergency opening lever at the bottom right of the drain pump. But it can also be that you have a defective door. I can only give him general answers because I don't have an overview of which device you have exactly.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
WDA 1055W
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 19 days ago.

I looked it up. Unfortunately, they do not have emergency release levers. Have you already opened the window downstairs and cleaned the drain pump? It could be that it is blocked and the rest of the water is still in the appliance and as a safety precaution do not open the door.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 19 days ago.

I cannot do the telephone service I wrote to you as well.  As soon as another expert accepts your request, they will be more than happy to call you.  I can still help via the chat.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
i just cleaned the pump in the down window..however there is water inside..how should i proceed?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 19 days ago.

When you open the filter at the bottom, all the water actually runs out. There can't be any water left when you have cleaned it. I don't understand this now?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
than you..problem solved
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Please I wish you the best of luck and success in doing so. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk