Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a small scratch on a siemens ceramic hobb (school

Customer Question

Hello. I have a small scratch on a siemens ceramic hobb (school cerann). its left a white scratch (very small) but its in a rental and id like to repair it. Is there a way to do that.
JA: Is your Siemens hob gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electric. 2 years.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Siemens hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried nothing. Just saw the scratch last night.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
File attached (1T4G5S7)
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

It's really a shame that there are now scratches on the surface, but that can't be removed. Then the whole pane of glass would have to be replaced. And of course that is a bit complicated and time-consuming and of course expensive. If you want to have it repaired, of course, I can give you the service number where you can book a repair appointment.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
thanks. how do i cancel the subscription
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Please I wish you the best of luck and success in doing so. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk