Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My washing machine isnt working ???? i have OE showing on

Customer Question

My washing machine isnt working ???? i have OE showing on the screen
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: LG inventer direct drive 9k
JA: What have you tried so far with your LG product?
Customer: To do a wash but after about 10 mins it stops then OE shows up
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

this error message means that your final pump is blocked or defective. Or your drain hose is blocked. Here is a video guide for you as an overview of what you can do independently first: https://youtu.be/f9uS8_0-pWY

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal