Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I bought a interested washing machine in Feb,my kitchen

Customer Question

Hi I bought a interested washing machine in Feb,my kitchen fitter is fitting my kitchen now but have no hinges to fit the door
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: H- wash and dry 300 pro,it's hoover.
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm not sure what you mean,just didn't get the hinges with the machine back in Feb.
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 19 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

I have no influence on sending spare parts. If you are 100 percent sure that no hinge has been supplied, then you have to contact the service point and complain about it. I can send you a link where you can order and buy replacement hinges. But if it is a guarantee case, you have to call the service point and complain about it. Here is the free phone number: 03444 995599

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Thank you for help ,I will give that number a call.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 19 days ago.

Please I wish you the best of luck and success in doing so. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk