Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Avantixx 6. Undid the filter to make. avantixx 6. Unscrewed

Customer Question

Avantixx 6. Undid the filter to make.
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: avantixx 6. Unscrewed filter to make sure was clear. Have re tightened as firmly as possible, but dribbling water when using the machine. Cannot tighten any more.
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: First wash after loosening the filter,It flooded the kitchen. I managed to get another half turn but it is still dripping water.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: ll
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

It is possible that you have damaged the seal of the filter screw connection or have not inserted it correctly. Take the lid out again and check whether the seal is still OK. And then try to turn it in again. If it doesn't work and doesn't leak then you will unfortunately have to buy a new duvet. I can also send him a link afterwards where you can order a replacement. But for that I need the E number which is on the nameplate.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thanks.I cannot remove the filter cover fully, so have re tighened and will try to get a local repairer.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

If you can't pull the filter out completely, then it is 100% blocked by a foreign object. And to remove this for the body, unfortunately you have to remove the drain pump once. It's really very good to book your technician if you really can't do it yourself. If you need further information, please send me a message. I am always at your disposal.