Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a ESL63010 dishwasher Product number (PNC): 911 539

Customer Question

HI
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: i have a ESL63010 dishwasher Product number (PNC): 911 539 012 it wont switch on it was working fine until a month ago we did nto use it for a month and it wont switch on tried resetting but still no joy
JA: Who makes your dishwasher?
Customer: electrolux
JA: How long has this been going on with your Electrolux dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 8 years now and it has been perfectly fine i tried resetting it no lights will come up so switched off power and then on switching on , held the program button down hoping it will revive in vain
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i have given all info
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

usually if you don't get the device switched on, it can be for various reasons. It is possible that the power supply on the wall is no longer OK. It is possible that the fuse or the cable connection is defective. In the worst case, however, it can also be that the control electronics are defective. normally the device would now have to be opened completely and the cable connection and power supply measured up to the control electronics. Here is a general video guide for you as an overview if you want to do it yourself: https://youtu.be/uzM39BsnySI

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
when i switch off and switch on the dishwasher , it BEEPS,so looks like it does get a signal , but the control panel does not switch on , i kept pressing the program button hoping it will reset but it does not.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
can u help ?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Please describe to me which LED or which symbol lights up if nothing lights up then you have a problem with your control electronics. It may be that moisture has got into it and caused a short circuit so that the control panel does not work. I would advise you to switch off the unit and disconnect the power supply for at least 2 hours. This will create a reset. If it is just a fault, then it will work again afterwards.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
i have kept it switched off for longer than 2 hours now , but it still wont reset . to repeat , on switching on the device, it always BEEPS , but does not do more .. on the control panel none of the LED's light up and keeping the program button pressed down for over a minute , also does not trigger the machine to repsond. WHat do u think are the best next steps to follow?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

The way you describe it, it is the control electronics. The control electronics are faulty and do not work. If it does not work after a power supply shutdown, then it is defective and must be replaced. I can send you a link where you can get a suitable control electronics. I can also give you a phone number where you can book a repair. You have to decide in the end. It is not a fault that can be reset simply by pressing buttons. Your control electronics are malfunctioning.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
please send me the details
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

How is the part you need as a link:

https://shop.electrolux.co.uk/dishwashers/dishwashers/electronics/dishwasher-complete-pcb-assembly/p/973911539009044

Oh man to get to the control electronics you have to switch off the unit and remove the complete door panel all screws. Please switch off the power supply first.