Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a fridge freezer qc55fc model and the seal on the

Customer Question

I have a fridge freezer qc55fc model and the seal on the door came away. I have been able to get it back on but frost has built up. What is the best way to resolve please?
JA: Who makes your fridge? How old is it?
Customer: It is Beko but I’m not sure how old as we moved into the house in November. The serial number is(###) ###-####JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it is the freezer part not the refrigerator and it only happened a couple of days ago. My son put the seal back on
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don’t think so. We wondered if we should switch the whole appliance off and allow the freezer to defrost?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Good Day

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

There is a very high probability that the door seal is no longer in order. If the door seal becomes porous or not properly sealed then it says as much a mistake as you describe it. You need a new door seal. If you want I can send you a link where you can order a replacement door seal. Or would you like to book a repair appointment?

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Could I have the link to order the new seal please
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Which door seal do you need? For the freezer or for the refrigerator?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
It is the freezer
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

Here is a link with the matching spare part:
https://www.bekospares.co.uk/freezer-door-gasket/product.pl?pid=2903476