Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My washing machine won’t drain. Having to drain using small

Customer Question

My washing machine won’t drain. Having to drain using small hose at front of machine.
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: front loader. Around 3 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just started yesterday.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not sure if the filter at the front can be removed. It’s a Eco WMB 81445 LW
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Good Day

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

When the device doesn't even get the dirty water out. Then there is a very high probability that it is blocked or defective, or your drain hose is blocked. Here is a link with the instruction manual for your device. Please turn to page 32 and you will be given a detailed description of how to remove the filter and clean it. Here is the link with the instruction manual: https://www.operungsanleitu.ng/beko/eco-wmb-81445-lw/anleitung

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thank you Erdal. I will check the manual and see if I can find if there is an obstruction in the drainage pipe.
Vivianne.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Please good luck

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Unfortunately, the server cannot be found when I click on the link.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Try copying the link and opening it separately on a website.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I’ll try that,
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Please good luck