Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I just spoke to you about my food mixer why do I have to pay

Customer Question

Hi I just spoke to you about my food mixer why do I have to pay 5pounds2speak 2someone
JA: How long have you had your 5POUNDS2SPEAK?
Customer: what its saying i have to pay 5 pounds i only want to send the thing back as its broken in side
JA: I don't remember all the details now but it was places to check for a loose connection. I found it and that fixed the problem. What have you tried so far?
Customer: every thing
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no no
Expert:  Tim JA replied 10 days ago.

Good afternoon, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

So that I can give you accurate guidance, please let me know the make and exact model number of the appliance. If you want to return it, please tell me the purchase date and the name of the retailer.
_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
vonshef(###) ###-####studio 5th April 83.98thank you
Expert:  Tim JA replied 10 days ago.

Good afternoon, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

OK, so it's only two months old. That makes things very easy - you should contact the retailer and request a replacement or a refund.

In case you aren't aware, you have considerable rights as a consumer under the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Since the fault occurred within six months of purchase, the onus is on the merchant to prove that the fault wasn't introduced during manufacture.
_____

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
wat am I going to do now
Expert:  Tim JA replied 10 days ago.

You should contact the retailer and request a replacement or a refund.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Does not matter sorted it out thanks
Expert:  Tim JA replied 10 days ago.

You're welcome. I'm glad to have been of help :-)