Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Siemens coffee machine and it was working fine but

Customer Question

Hi I have a Siemens coffee machine and it was working fine but all of a sudden it has stopped grinding the beans. Can you help?
JA: Do you know the model of your Siemens coffee maker? How old is it?
Customer: it’s 5 years old and I cannot find the model number anywhere. It’s an integrated machine
JA: How long has this been going on with your Siemens coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it started yesterday - I have descaled it and taken all the removal parts out ands cleaned them
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: You guys sent someone out a year ago to service it etc
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Good Day

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

when you open the door you will need a nameplate on the bottom right of the door. If you can find the nameplate there, please give me the I number so that I have an overview of which device you have. With you it can be that the grinder stops working. It is also possible that the control board no longer controls the grinder.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
There are two numbers:
E-Nr. TK76K573GB/09
FD 9410 300129
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Are you still working on this Erdal?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Here is a link with your unit, all spare parts and exploded view. Please check position 601. It must not be blocked. You must also measure with a multimeter if it is supplied with power. I must point out that electrical work should be carried out by qualified personnel. However, they must remove the entire appliance from the kitchen so that they can work on it.

https://www.siemens-home.bsh-group.com/uk/supportdetail/product/TK76K573GB/09