Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Can you recommend a technician based close to Harrogate who

Customer Question

Can you recommend a technician based close to Harrogate who would remove a non-functioning Neff cooker hood and and and
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

I can help him how you can repair the defective device. Please give me the E number that is on the nameplate. But if you really want to book a technician, I can give him the service number where you can call to book the repair appointment.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal