Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

The door of my washing machine has jammed shut after the

Customer Question

the door of my washing machine has jammed shut after the washing cycle finished.
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: It is a front loading machine. Not twelve months old yet.
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This is the second time it has happened but I cannot remember how we unjammed it last time. I have switched off the electricity to the machine.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It is a Bosch Varioperfect Serie 4 machine.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Usually I need a model number or the E number which is on the nameplate so that I have an overview of which device you have. So I can give him general answers. It is possible that water is still in the device and does not open as a security. Have you already cleaned the filter below? Many Bosch devices have a black lever on the lint filter at the bottom right. If you pull down the lever you can unlock the door. Please also describe to me which symbols and which LEDs light up as soon as you switch on the device.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
the symbols come up as normal but immediately goes back to show End with a flashing key.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Okay did you also read my whole full message? I also asked you two questions and gave you a suggestion.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I do not want to talk on the telephone it is too expensive.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

The telephone service is automatically offered by the system. I have no influence on it, you can ignore it if you wish. Did you read my first message completely and do everything I suggested?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
My son in law opened it by just pressing 2 buttons! Please redeem my £5 and do not contact me again by phone or email.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

I am really sorry but if you had read my messages I would have helped you too. You never responded to my messages and answered me.

Please contact customer support regarding fees and memberships. I don't have any powers on it. https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us I can still help him to solve your problem. I am at your disposal.