Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My washing machine was bought last year its gone on to child

Customer Question

Good afternoon, my washing machine was bought last year its gone on to child lock last week it did the same and wouldnt turn off so i followed the troubleshooter instructions and turned it off but it took me 2 hours to pull the machine out and put it back as im 70 and not in good health so i cant do it again please advice what to do as ive tried instuctions.
JA: Is your washer top or front loading?
Customer: Front loader
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It was once last week and again today ive pressed the off button turned on again and pressed the lock button for 2 seconds as was written in the instuctions
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I dont think so i think i have told you all i can
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Please give me the manufacturer and model number of your device first. So that I have an overview. Or you can send me a photo of your control panel and display when it is switched on so that I have an overview of which symbols or LEDs light up when you switch it on. Photos can be found below the right side of the text box with attachments.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
sorry Erdal im not very good at this sort of thing did you get the photo
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

They have two problems. One is the child lock and you have another error message with F05. F05 means that your end pump is blocked. You can first press and hold the key symbol button for 5 seconds until it is no longer lit. Then the unit is unblocked again. Then you have to clean the drain pump at the bottom right.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you Erdal i will ask someone to do it for me,thanks for your help.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Please good luck