Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

The compressor on my Beko uff584apw freezer keeps shutting

Customer Question

The compressor on my Beko uff584apw freezer keeps shutting off
JA: How old is your Beko freezer?
Customer: new, just bought yesterday, delivered today
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko freezer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: tried different plug sockets, emptying the freezer, the compressor runs for 5 seconds when we switch the socket off and then on. The freezer doesn’t seem cold enough for this to happen
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: can’t think of anything else Pearl
Expert:  Darran Wilkins replied 11 days ago.

Hi guys I'm darran I'm a domestic engineer and refridgeration engineer  this is a super easy fix this is the compressor start realy   it will kick as if it's going to start and a few mins later click and nothing with the serial and model number.ber get onto espares and  they will have the part next day delivery   regards darran

Or  as it is new  guys the main ocb panels have blown a resistor   this is quite common but again very easily fixable  but if it is bran new right onto the company guys  hope this helps

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thanks Darren, the compressor has now started and is running, but a bit noisy. Not sure why we had the earlier trouble. My wife and I are not touching or moving it now, letting it do it’s thing.....

Guys has it been sat standing for 24 hrs before  turning on if not you have probably had a little oil and fluid through the pipes    and fingers crossed it hasn't caused any blockages  but keep an eye annif you need anything just msg

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thanks Darran, probably has, will do though

More than welcome