James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have an absolutely superb Neff oven which is circa 8 years

Customer Question

I have an absolutely superb Neff oven which is circa 8 years old but somehow I’ve managed to “switch it off”.
JA: Is your Neff oven gas or electric?
Customer: electric
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: its happened once before and the technician told me what to do and it came on again—- the key sign comes up.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no it’s in excellent order and I know the last time it happened the technician just told me to do something very simple and it came on again!
Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number of your appliance?

Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this stage, but happy to elaborate once you provide the addition info.
For now I hope you may find this initial guidance useful.

Have a look at the website here to see if pressing the clock button disables the child lock, if not please come back to me with the model number as each model have have different buttons.